Thursday 12 September 2013

Dress themed birthday party

Hello to you on this rainy Thursday. With the boys both at school I managed to have a morning of crafting yesterday. I have been working on decorations for my nieces birthday in a few weeks time. My sister is the cake maker of the family and Erin has requested a party dress theme. So whilst Katie is busy working out the cake design, I have been making bunting and cup cake toppers to match. Erin loves all the pretty floral patterns in at the moment and her favorite colour is tourquoise, so I had a rummage in my paper stash and here's what I have made
I am yet to find a way to photograph bunting in a way to show its full effect, I am so pleased with this and can imagine it hanging in her bedroom after her birthday.
And here are the cup cake toppers

I really hope Erin is going to like her dresses and I will get some more pics on the actual day with the cake.

Thanks for stopping today
Hx




No comments: