Wednesday 23 January 2013

5 of 7

Ok so Crazy Crafters is in it's third year and at the start of each one I make a little calendar for each of my friends with the dates of when we are going to meet, so here are 2013's:
Ok so I have die cut some red card through the cuttlebug and then doubled sided some strips of DSP on to it I have then run it back through with a polka dot embossing folder and again using a thin stitch folder on the edges. Then onto a smaller die cut label I have stamped the flower from the (flowering flourishes not Proud Peacock as I previously typed) stamp set to which I have stuck a square of DSP to mount the calendar on. I have then made a small whole at the top, I used a pin as I haven't got a handy crocodile punch and then threaded a ring on to hang it by. The star was the smallest stamp I could find in my collection, which is still a little bit big, which I have used to highlight each time we are due to meet. I hope my crazy crafters will like them although it doesn't mean any of us will remember the dates, because never remember when are next meeting is! and some of us our a little more "confused" then others I must add ha, ha!

Thanks for coming by to have a look, please pop back again tomorrow for my next card.

H

No comments: