Tuesday 13 November 2012

More Christmas Tags

Today I have been tag making again and being someone who gets bored easily and has little patience it was on to a different design. I really wanted to use the cute gingerbread man in the sensational season set, I found myself reaching for my old faithful chocolate chip ink pad, when I remembered I had some card stock which was very gingery in colour, I stamped the image in versa mark and then embossed it with clear powder. As always the card curled with the heat and went all shiny, it reminded me of the fairy tale and the gingerbread man running away, so I left him with a little curl to his arms and legs. He really has come out looking good enough to eat I think!
Hope you like him, thanks for stopping by today.

Hx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the tag might have to steal idea see you crazy crafter