Sunday 14 October 2012

Feminine Birthday Cards

Happy Birthday today to my sister-in-law Kerry, wishing you a lovely day. Here is the card I made for her:
A must have stamp set on my SU shopping list is the "for the family" set, I love making cards for my family, but don't like not having the right special sentiment on them, so I am looking forward to getting my hands on it. I hope you like your card all the Same Kerry!

And on Friday I was wishing my friend Sandy a happy birthday and here is the card I made for her:

I do believe it is my turn next lol! There is however the small matter of a 10th wedding anniversary before that, which I still need to produce a card for, luckily my stamp share has purchased the Memorable Moments set (my choice), which I have first lend of! so watch this space.

Thanks for stopping by

Hx

No comments: