Wednesday 27 June 2012

Crop Night

My crop ladies have just gone home and I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of us all. It was very exciting as we all had Stampin Up bags full of goodies from last weeks party. As per usual there was lots of chatting and cake eating as well as everyone making provisional orders in their heads as we all thumbed through the american SU catalogue. I can't wait to sign up as a demo again in October for my birthday and take advantage of another starter kit!!! The best birthday present ever. Well here is what I made this evening.
Followed by a card inspired by last weeks Play Date Cafe Colour Splash challenge

I really need to get my timings better with these challenges as I keep missing the deadlines, but I am pleased with the card anyway, I will try harder to get it made in time this week!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hx

No comments: