Thursday 21 June 2012

2 Challenges!

Today I have used a couple of the online challenge sites for inspiration. I loved this colour challenge

from The Play Date Cafe, unfortunately it's last weeks one, so I have missed the deadline to enter, but here is what I came up with:
Stamps used: Triple Treat Flower, Posy Punch (hostess set)
Colours Used: Rich Razleberry, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum.
I really enjoyed this colour combo as you can see! I thought I would then move onto the ColourQ challenge this week and I wish I could say I was as enthusiastic about this combination of colours.
It certainly took me out of my comfort zone, which I guess is the whole point. This is what I came up with:
Stamps used: Everything Eleanor, Curly Cute, Springtime Stems.
Not loving it, but I will enter it anyway!
Thanks for stopping by
Hayley

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a lovely birthday card, Hayley! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and for sharing your card!

Kara said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so mjuch for joining us at the ColourQ!!