Monday 28 May 2012

Crafty Wednesday & Putting my feet up!

Wednesday was my crafting evening when a handful of my lovely friends come over to craft. We usually do this once a month and it is a chance to catch up, have a chat, have a glass of wine and eat cake! Our group have been going for about 2 years now and there are 6 of us in total. We all bring our equipment to share with each other and we also pay subs into a stamp share and have a library of stamps that that we share between us, mostly of the more expensive SU! products or those products which you wouldn't use that often if you owned it yourself. We also order packs of papers and card and divide them out between us. In all 5 of us our technically SU! demonstrators, but only Sarah & Sandy are practising and they take it in turns to place the groups orders. All in all it works really well and we have acumilated quite a stash in the last 2 years. I will take a photo of us all next time we are altogether, but this Wednesday we had 2 members missing, Sarah who has just had a baby and Sandy who has just had a puppy! I should now have a photo of what I spent all evening making, however it was sooooo lovely we had the patio doors open and I sat with a cuppa chatting and looking down the garden! So no project to show either.

Wednesday was followed by a lovely weekend with family visiting and more gorgeous weather, what was not so great, is the infection in my foot caused by a small blister which meant I had to sit with my foot up most of the weekend. This may sound good, but I had tones of things to do on the allotment and although it is slightly improved today I shouldn't be walking around on it! I did however manage to take some more gorgeous photo's of saturdays sunset on the plot.


  Hopefully I will be back soon with a mended foot and some projects to share. Thanks for stopping by.

Hx



No comments: